The USNS Impeccable is the first and only ship of the Impeccable Class ocean surveillance vessels. Outfitted with both active and passive systems the ship’s mission is conduct undersea surveillance.
The ship’s current AIS information and position can be found here.
Einhorn Engineering’s history on-board the USNS Impeccable
The USNS Impeccable is the first ship in which Einhorn Engineering personnel have been involved from construction through present day operations. On going support includes handling system operational support and upgrades.
- Array handling system design & integration support
- Array handling system installation support during ship construction
- Post delivery outfitting and sea trials
- Operational and training support for handling system equipment.
- Handling system engineering and load testing support